- Parasoft C/C++test (unified testing tool for C/C++ development) and Parasoft DTP (reporting and analytics dashboard) provide a comprehensive solution to help organizations overcome the challenges associated with automotive software quality and compliance.
- Parasoft C/C++test and Parasoft DTP support AUTOSAR C++ 14 (19.03) with the most comprehensive coverage of static analysis checkers for the AUTOSAR C++14 guidelines and unique compliance reporting.
- Parasoft C/C++test is certified by TÜV SÜD for functional safety according to ISO 26262, IEC 61508, and IEC 62304 standards, helping development teams achieve the desired safety integrity level (SIL/ASIL).
- In addition to leading support for AUTOSAR C++14, Parasoft C/C++test also provides a set of built-in checkers (rules) for verifying compliance with standards including MISRA C 2012, MISRA C++ 2008, JSF AV C++, SEI CERT C/C++, HIC++, CWE Top 25 (and CWE ‘on the cusp’), OWASP and more.
- Parasoft Compliance Packs provide users with standard-specific configurations, automatic generation of compliance documentation, risk assessment framework, along with dynamic compliance reporting dashboards DTP, to help stakeholders easily aggregates, correlates, and applies analytics to centralize reporting for each step along the complex software supply chain.
With 100% coverage for required and automated rules, the Parasoft testing tool suite ensures AUTOSAR compliance throughout the software development life cycle, improves code quality and reduces cost associated with resources and time-to-market.
Below, we’ve listed a sampling of rule coverage for the Parasoft testing tool suite, including how AUTOSAR 18.10 guidelines map to the Parasoft Static Analysis Rules for C/C++. For the complete list, download the white paper.